HairyMan

English Language Thread

Ah okay ! :D

So, who you think will be the winner of the Champions League ? Manchester United ? Liverpool FC or Chelsea FC ?

For me it will be Manchester United !!

hqdefault.jpg

hard to predict it, i like to see Man united the winner of the european chapions, but it's hard to be it. We do not know the ability of every team, and in Soccer there is an important player wich is luck if you have it be sur to win. also, when players know that they are playing for a title they will try their best to get it.

Tonight i'll sing "You'll never walk alone" because i wanna see liverpool in the final. in for the first time on the history i think the two finalists are from GB.

slide_312451_2790041_free.gif

Ok Hairy :thumbsup:

For example for this sentence : Une bref histoire des Etats-Unis = A brief history of United States of America. You are a fluent english speaker hairy ? :g:

Brief would be the correct word to use in that case.

I am English.

Ah okay ! :D

So, who you think will be the winner of the Champions League ? Manchester United ? Liverpool FC or Chelsea FC ?

For me it will be Manchester United !!

I think Man U. will win it, but hopefully Liverpool progress to the final and not Chelsea.

Man U. - Chelsea games are well renowned for being incredibly boring!!

now the final will be between Chelsea and Manchter, and it's time for manchester to take its revenge

this final shows that the level in the primer league is higher than the other european league.

now the final will be between Chelsea and Manchter, and it's time for manchester to take its revenge

this final shows that the level in the primer league is higher than the other european league.

Yeah it will be the best final which we can dream !

With the first and the second team of the best championship of the world !! :wub:

What amazing final it will be !

hqdefault.jpg

Personnaly,i think that chelsea has too much qualities,and enough talented players,to win the cup.i'll be happy to see cristiano ronaldo crying like in euro 2004 :D

"A man become preeminent he's expected to have enthusiasms ,enthusiasms,enthusiasms .."

Robert de Niro in "The untouchables"

I liked the way MU played against Barca and so I'll be with MU. The goal of scholes is amazing, and Henry was the most useless player in this match :ured_bandana:

I'm gonna sleep, tomorrow morning i gotta put in order my room :baillement:

userbarvicenterip.png

as i told you, hard to predict, if Man united continues to win, and then win the league title, Chelsea will be obliged to get the champions league. and it is the first time in the whole history of chelsea that it goes to the final, and with another coach wich isn't Maurinho, so he will try to motivate his players to show the whole world that he worths to coach this team.

I feel it will be one title for MU and one title for Chelsea ... Which one, I don't know !

But I'll prefer both title for MU ! :)

hqdefault.jpg

I think Chelsea will beat Man U on this match because they'll be hungry for a victory. Anyways I hope that they win because my house is going to be full of chelsea-fags (just kidding on the fags ^_^) and they're never going to wanna party if they don't win.

Plus, Chelsea has a lot of more talented players than Man U...

I think Chelsea will beat Man U on this match because they'll be hungry for a victory. Anyways I hope that they win because my house is going to be full of chelsea-fags (just kidding on the fags ^_^) and they're never going to wanna party if they don't win.

Plus, Chelsea has a lot of more talented players than Man U...

Ohh I'm not sure !

When you have Ronaldo, Rooney, Nani, Hargreaves & co ... It's a big team with big player !

I think it will be ManUtd ! :)

Edited by .RiiCky

hqdefault.jpg

I think MU have an "historical" advantage.

But Chelsea can also win the match, the two teams are very strong.

Or Chelsea for his first title of Champions League that's true ...

hqdefault.jpg

Hmmm, I'm just hoping for it to be a very good match. The more goals, the better it is!

Hmmm, I'm just hoping for it to be a very good match. The more goals, the better it is!

I hope so ! A big final with lot of goals will be great !

Ronaldo x3, Rooney x2, Giggs x2 and Drogba x4, Joe Cole x2 ! :D:lol:

Yeah I know I can dream long time again ...

hqdefault.jpg

haha for that many goals you could!

I can see a 3-2 game for either teams. Although I could be completely mistaken and it could be a REALLY boring match.

haha for that many goals you could!

I can see a 3-2 game for either teams. Although I could be completely mistaken and it could be a REALLY boring match.

This situation happen often while big final ! :wacko:

Where the match takes place and when?

hqdefault.jpg

I think it's may 21st and in Moscow. Here in France it'll probably be on a little earlier than before, seeing as there's the time difference.

I think it's may 21st and in Moscow. Here in France it'll probably be on a little earlier than before, seeing as there's the time difference.

omg yes that's true !

But I don't think so ... Remember AC Milan - Liverpool (3-3), It was in Istanbul and the match began 8:45 ... It's the same hour no ?

hqdefault.jpg