FB_IMG_1531912320330.jpg

pour ca faudrait déjà qu on trouve un remplacent 

il y a 22 minutes, avram grant a dit :

FB_IMG_1531912320330.jpg

pour ca faudrait déjà qu on trouve un remplacent 

Sûrement Cech et Donnarumma 

il y a 6 minutes, KB24LAL a dit :

Sûrement Cech et Donnarumma 

Cech ,je l adore mais son niveau n 'est plus le même , en tout cas surment pas le niveau d une numero 1 

Cech ça serait ridicule. 

Il a plus le niveau pour être titulaire chez nous c'est évident et on va pas le faire venir pour cirer le banc surtout vu son salaire. 

Faut espérer qu'on fasse le forcing sur Donnarumma maintenant... 

Edited by BluesArmy

il y a une heure, BluesArmy a dit :

Cech ça serait ridicule. 

Il a plus le niveau pour être titulaire chez nous c'est évident et on va pas le faire venir pour cirer le banc surtout vu son salaire. 

Faut espérer qu'on fasse le forcing sur Donnarumma maintenant... 

... je vous le souhaite pas... surcôté (rapport à sa précocité) et pas bon au pied (ce qui, avec Sarri...)

On parle de Cech, mais aussi de Schmeichel chez vous... ça c'est autre chose que Dollaruma

Apparament le Real serait reticent a mettre une si grosse somme sur Hazard. Bien qu'il est apprécié il ne le considère pas comme une recrue 'galactique', contrairement à un Neymar. 

Le côté * du Real pourrait peut être convaincre Hazard de prolonger si ça tombe... 

Edit Intéressant le terme footi X est censuré ce forum. En soit c'est plutôt pas mal je valide ce choix :cafe:

Edited by BluesArmy

Aller ramenez nous Pickford ?

-----------------

Citation

"It’s a pleasure for me to be here. It’s a pleasure for me to be in the Premier league – the best competition in the world. 

"I have to say sorry because my English is not so good. I don’t want to say anything wrong so I prefer to answer in Italian. I hope I will be able to do it (speak English) in a few weeks."

"This is a difficult challenge but a fascinating one. Here we have the strongest coaches and players in the world. 

"The Premier League is stronger than Serie A. Serie A is tactically difficult, but here there are stronger players. 

"I need to have fun to do well."

"Clearly we would like to keep the strongest players. This is what any manager and club wants to do. But we will have to see how the transfer market will go over the next few days. 

"I am much more of a pitch manager than a general manager. I am one of the few managers who is bored by the transfer market. 

"I don’t want to talk about the transfer market and I’m not that interested in it. Our task as managers is growing the players that we have."

Maurizio Sarri is not interested in what he may have to do to survive in the notoriously perilous position as Chelsea head coach.

"I don’t know and I’m not interested. My goal is to have fun and be competitive in all the competition until the end", said Sarri.

"In life the biggest gift you may receive is having fun while you do your job."

Maurizio Sarri wants to improve the quality of Chelsea's football, saying: "I hope so, I really hope so. Much depends on the players. There has to be a lot of technical play. 

"If a team has fun, often the fans have fun too. This is very important. We want to reach high level objectives, but first we must have fun."

"I don’t know. I have a wonderful memory of Napoli. I will always love the people there. 

"If we parted not in good terms, I think mistakes have been made on both sides. I was heartbroken but I thought it was time to go."

Maurizio Sarri says it will take time for the Chelsea players to adapt to his philosophy, and adds that he has not spoken to predecessor Antonio Conte.

He said: "I don’t want to be influenced by anything or anyone. Antonio has reached incredible results, he is an extraordinary manager. 

"I play in a slightly different way so it will take some time for the squad. Many players still have to come back from the World Cup. 

"All good things that Antonio did should be left. It is very important to know how to impose one’s football philosophy in shorter times."

"It depends. In my previous experience, I needed a long time. Once I needed three months and I lasted thanks to the club’s far-farsightedness. 

"Last time at Napoli, we suffered for the first three matches then we followed a positive path. 

"I hope I have improved. I hope this initial time can be shortened. I hope the quality of the players will allow me to have the results."

"I cannot name any names because I don’t know who these people are. I spoke with the club and I said ideally a pinch of quality is lacking in our centre halves for a certain kind of play.

Chelsea have clarified some of Maurizio Sarri's earlier comments - when he said he wanted a new centre-half, the actual translation was that he wanted a new centre-midfielder.  

"At the end of the transfers it will be up to me to decide what the most suitable play for our squad is. I must adapt to Chelsea and the available players."

Maurizio Sarri has paid tribute to Pep Guardiola, his counterpart at Manchester City, saying: "He is a class act – a champion. He is a genius so it is difficult to explain what his insights are. 

"In the first year he had some difficulties. However, I think 100 points in the Premier League is extraordinary – maybe something that cannot be repeated. 

"Until a few days ago, I did not speak with the club. I knew there could be interest but I wasn’t sure. Then I met the members of the club at the end of last week. 

"The club has not asked me anything. They just want to build a season where we are competitive in all competitions. 

"We must get to March or April in all competitions, then we will see if we want to have more specific targets."

"Our owner is an extremely reserved person so I don’t want to start a work relationship with him by speaking about private things. 

"This is an extremely private relationship and I would hope this relationship is respected, given the characteristics of our owner."

"A number of English players is imposed (in the Premier League rules), so there will be English players. I never want to make these kind of distinctions – I don’t want to discuss nationality. 

"With respect to Cahill, I think he can still give us a lot."

"People make mistakes. One of these mistakes was made when I was angry, the other was not even a mistake because it was with a journalist with whom I shared jokes for three years. It was misconstrued", he said.

"Those who know me cannot define me in this way – neither homophobic, sexist or racist. 

"I think I am an extremely open person. I hope I will be able to show this when I am working and living here. 

"When somebody makes a mistake they must apologise. I hope you will have the chance to know me better and forget about this very quickly."

Jose Mourinho famously introduced himself as 'the special one' when he was unveiled as Chelsea manager 14 years ago.

When asked how how would describe himself, Sarri said: "I would like all of you to call me Maurizio. Just Maurizio!"

"He’s won everything. That is enough for a manager.

"He won everything repeatedly with many clubs. Someone with that track record does not need any description. 

"We are talking about a world level coach. My playing philosophy is closer to Guardiola, but I appreciate them both."

"Hazard is a very high level player. I think he is one of the top two or three European players", said Sarri.

"I would obviously like to have fun on the pitch with him, because that will have meant we were very competitive at the end of the season. I hope I will manage to improve him."

va falloir attendre les premiers matchs amicaux pour voir où l'on va tactiquement...

Edited by Seb'

BACK-UP CHELSEA THREADS in French

https://www.sofoot.com/chelsea-fc-294257-forum.html

http://footballsupps.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=117&start=3700

KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING HIGH IN FRENCH

Le mec a quand même réussi à claquer le mot "fun" 7 fois en une seul itw pour décrire notre tactique.

Soit probablement plus que tous nos coachs réunis depuis 7 ans.

Passer du work work work de Mourinho et Conte au fun fun fun de Sarri, notre équipe va rien comprendre :laughing:

Fais nous rêver Maurizio :wub:

Officiel pour Zola, putain que d'émotions :wub:

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2018/7/18/welcome-home-gianfranco 

Les négociations pour Rugani et Higuain avec la Juve sont aussi fort avancés. Les deux joueurs devraient bien finir à Chelsea.

A noter que Zouma n'était pas à l'entrainement et ne fait pas partie du voyage pour l'Australie. 

Le français n'entre donc pas dans les plans de Sarri.

Edited by BluesArmy

Le profil de pur stoppeur de Zouma n'est pas forcement adéquat au style de jeu de Sarri qui demande beaucoup de technicité derrière.

Mais qui se rassure, quand Sarri a parler de Cahill, il avait l'air de dire que ce qui le sauve, c'est le quota d'HG.

Toutes façons, dans le paquet qui va en Australie, je suis pas sûr qu'ils seront nombreux à débuter le championnat sous le maillot blue...

Edited by Seb'

BACK-UP CHELSEA THREADS in French

https://www.sofoot.com/chelsea-fc-294257-forum.html

http://footballsupps.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=117&start=3700

KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING HIGH IN FRENCH

ça donne l'opportunité à des joueurs comme Aina Tomori Palmer Musonda ou Kalas de montrer ce qu'ils ont dans le ventre. On peut penser qu'Ampadu et CHO resteront au club et feront une deuxième année à mi chemin entre équipe de jeune et équipe 1 (vu le nombre de matchs à venir et la priorité sur la PL au moins en première partie de saison les opportunités ne manqueront pas). 

180215043212323040.gif

Boga a joué presque la moitié du total de match en pro de Kakuta. Il enchaine les prêts certes mais au moins il ne perd pas des années complètes sans jouer ou en faisant banquette. Kakuta reste sur une bonne saison à Amiens et retourne en Espagne au Rayo là où il a déjà fait une saison en 2014 2015 d'ailleurs. 

Si on le vend ou prête avec OA pour "si peu" on peut espérer une buy back clause quand même. 

On est d'accord que la décla la plus importante de Sarri hier c'est celle-là? En espérant que le board soit conscient que les négociations à rallonge ont retardé son arrivé et donc toute la préparation et lui laisse le temps de s'installer. 

“I want to clarify I feel I am more of a field manager, a pitch manager than a general manager,” he said. “I think I am one of the few managers who is bored by the transfer market. I don’t want to talk about it, I am not that interested in it. I think our task as managers is about growing the players we have.”

Edited by Deadpool1905

180215043212323040.gif

Quid de la rumeur Bakayoko à Sevilla ?

Les performances de vos joueurs la saison passée me sont étrangères mais il faisait pas l´unanimité si je ne m´abuse.

Sarri ne compterait pas sur lui.

"SO MANY BOOKS, SO LITTLE TIME." - FRANK ZAPPA